One of the most easily made recipes for all the non- vegetarians who love to cook and eat. Fish is being rarely cooked because of its smell, usually, we have a lot of smell when we get fish and it’s being cooked, but this particular method of cooking helps in avoiding the smell and turns out in an amazing and delicious dish.
- 4-6 Tilapia Fillets.
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 3 tbsp Butter.
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced.
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder.
- Salt to taste.
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Freshly Cracked.
- 1 lemon Cut into thin slices.
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped.
- Wash the Tilapia fillets and pat them dry.
- Arrange the fillets in a baking tray.
- Mix lemon juice, butter, garlic, red chili powder, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the tilapia.
- Arrange lemon slices in between the fillets.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C (350 Degrees F).
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot.
- You can increase the amount of lemon juice if you like it even tangier.
- Do not overcook the fish otherwise, it will become dry.
- Use the residual liquid to pour over the fish fillet once you have served it on the plate.
- Serve this dish as an appetizer or with steamed rice and sautéed vegetables as the main course.