Apollo Fish, one of the most preferred food items as per taste and nutrition. This particular special is grown only in specific areas as it requires a certain temperature and weather, people prefer this fish over the other species because of its taste.
|Apollo Fish||250 grams|
|All-purpose flour||1 tbsp|
|Chili paste||1 tbsp|
|Chili powder||1 tsp|
|Ginger, garlic, chopped||1 tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Corn starch||1 tbsp|
|Springs Egg||1 No.|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Green chili, chopped||3 No’s|
|Lime Juice||1 tbsp|
|Peppers crush||1/2 tsp|
|Oil for deep frying||As needed|
|Soya Sauce||1 tsp|
- Take a bowl, add fish pieces, salt, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add egg, corn starch, all-purpose flour and mix well to the fish pieces.
- Deep fry and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies, curry leaves, chili paste, coriander powder, salt, soya sauce (optional), curd, crush pepper powder, chopped coriander leaves, and cook the ingredients for some.
- Add fried fish pieces and toss well.
- Add little lime juice, toss and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot.