Apollo Fish, one of the most preferred food items as per taste and nutrition. This particular special is grown only in specific areas as it requires a certain temperature and weather, people prefer this fish over the other species because of its taste.
Methods of preparation for this fish is not rocket science, it can be made as a gravy, fry or even added up as an ingredient for any rice item. This is one of those species of food which doesn’t require much time for cooking and is also easily made available in the market. It is one of those species of fish which is quite expensive but has the highest preference as well.
Nutrient Content of Apollo Fish
Apollo fish contain several nutrients that good for the body, especially for brain health and development. Usually in one serve portion of this fish will contain below nutrition:
- 167cal of calories
- 6gr of fat
- 25mg of cholesterol
- 112mg of sodium
- 5gr of carbs
- 1gr of sugar
- 24gr of protein
- 3gr of vitamin A
- 3gr of vitamin C
- 7gr of iron
- 7gr of calcium
Benefits of Apollo Fish:
- High Protein: It has one of the highest protein content present in it.
- Brain Nerve: Minerals and Vitamins of Apollo fish help in balancing the nerves in the brain.
- Improve Memory: One of the biggest sources of improving the memory of a person.
- Prevent Dementia: Can be considered as one of the biggest help for elderly people who start losing their memory.
- Brain Arteries: The arteries of the brain can be easily balanced and maintained.
- Cardiovascular: Helps in maintaining the cardiovascular health of people, especially the aged.
- Optimum Brain: Children need this for their brain development, usually preferred by kids.
- Brain Growth: Kids need this for their brain development, right from their young age.
- Omega 3: One of the essential sources of omega 3, a very important vitamin required for the body.
- Avoid Stroke: Heart strokes can be avoided to a certain extent with the consumption of Apollo Fish.
- Anti-Inflammation: it can avoid several possibilities of brain damage due to brain inflammation.
- Anti-Bacteria: The fish will help to avoid bacterial infection in the brain nerve.